Since I know his mama is waiting with bated breath for more pics, here's a boat load from the past few days. I am loving my sponsor baby! He is so sweet and his smile is the cutest thing in the world! Enjoy these, Sharon! I am giving him plenty of hugs and love for you! <3





















I don't even know what to say~ thank you is just not enough!!! God is SO good and we are SO thankful for you and for Perry/Will. I have SO many questions... What do they call him in the house? Tell me what he's like.
ReplyDeleteI love you so much!!!!!
XOXO
Oh my goodness, I am so thrilled that you are there with Will/Perry! The wait is so hard and these pictures are simply priceless to a waiting parent. He is going to such a wonderful family! He will be so dearly loved for the rest of his life!!
ReplyDelete