Today after classes were finished, Melissa and I joined all the kids playing on the playground. As soon as I walked over I heard the chorus of "Annie, Annie" begin (these kids...especially the kindergarteners...LOVE calling me by my name, probably because it is so easy to say and remember!). Kids started coming out of the woodwork and attaching themselves to me, pulling me all over the playground. I did seesaw with Eric and Josiah, slid down and climbed back up the tall slide with Eric and Brent, pushed a merry-go-round full of kids around, ran in the hot sand, held a bunch of little hands, and went down both big slides over and over again with Perry to his squeals of delight. I got so sweaty and tired and sandy, but it was pure heaven. :)
 |
| Two of my favorites from my Kindergarten class...Eric and Josiah (the sweet boys!) ;) |
 |
| Perry pulling me to go down the slide again |
 |
| Time to cool off with popsicles! The kids' faces got so sweaty and red playing for so long in the heat! |
 |
| My Eric boy :) |
 |
| Sweet Lexi. She fell out of her wheelchair yesterday, hence the big cut under her eye. :( |
 |
| Jerak...the boy who makes Primary class...interesting... ;) |
 |
| Sweet, sensitive, gentle Josiah. <3 |
 |
| He was pouring sand in his bucket and laughing really hard :) |
 |
| Tickles from Sara! |
What a sweet way to end today, and this week. ;)
That must have been so fun!! I know I would enjoy playing on the playground with them! Great pictures too!
ReplyDeleteOh what a wonderful day!!! LOVE every single photo! Must be as hot there as it is here! Thank you for giving me a glimpse of Will~ he is the sweetest thing in the world (along with every other child at SF!!!).
ReplyDeleteLove you!
XOXO