Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playtime

Gunner and I
Kennedy is such a ham...but a total sweetheart at the same time!
Holding the Sweat Ball...Ethan! He is constantly dripping with moisture, but loves to be held! :)
Ethan laughed so hard when I swung him up in the air
Kennedy hiding the ball from me
Gotcha!
Kennedy loved climbing all over me looking for the ball!
Kennedy held the ball up to my mouth and said "Apple"! (followed by "Peach", "Banana," and many others!)
Melissa and Perry playing on my lap
Sara and sweet Melanie
Irene and Melanie
Melissa meeting Melissa :)
Josh and I saying "hi" to each other and laughing
Zechariah and Haley!
Aubrey and I
Every spare moment I have from teaching and prepping for teaching (which isn't that often!), I am spending time in the houses with the kids. Few experiences in my life are as fun and rewarding as making these kids laugh and showering them with the hugs, kisses, and love they are craving. Here are just a few pictures of the playtimes we've enjoyed together these past few weeks. They usually involve plenty of tickling, laughing, and climbing all over me (you'd think I was a jungle gym!). How I thank G0d for the incredible gift of being here with these kids and getting to enjoy the simple pleasures of playing with them and ministering His love to them!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO thankful that you are there!!! Thank you for loving and holding my baby! XOXOXO...
    ps Can you tell me what size clothes you took Will? Just trying to tell how big he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! So much fun! I agree with Sharon--so glad you are there and loving on my baby too! :)

    ReplyDelete