A few days ago when I was in House of Peace, I took out the rocking horse there for Perry and Grayson to play with. They had so much fun and (for the most part!) took turns with it very well! Perry laughed really hard when I'd whinny like a horse as he was riding. Maybe cow-poking is in his future!
WOW Annie~ you have really made my whole week and weekend!!! Can't believe I get to see all these pics of Will!!! He is adorable! EK is a horse fanatic so she is going to LOVE these photos when she gets up tomorrow!!! SO precious!!! Love seeing Grayson too~ he is a doll. Sure hope he gets a family!!!
ReplyDeleteI met a family on FB that is adopting Haley. I found the one photo you took of her and sent it to them. Would you have time to check on her and get some photos for her family? I can give you their email address if you do.
Bless you sweet friend!!!
XOXOXO