Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Playground Time!

The past few days have been nice and cool (at least China-wise!), so the kids have all loved playing on the playground more. Someone recently donated SFCV a trampoline and the kids are having SO much fun with it! I even sneaked on it once and jump around a bit with them (definitely will be doing that again!). I love just hearing their laughs and helping them experience the simple, carefree joys of a normal childhood, even for just a little bit. Pr*ying that these little moments will just be glimpses of the future they have in store when their mommies and daddies find them!
Perry on the trampoline!
Josiah

They love crashing into each other, falling down, and squealing!


Grayson and Perry

Perry boy! He climbed the play structure all by himself to go down the slide.

JJ...LOVE him! :)

Perry getting his sandals put back on

Philemon and Melanie watching the action. Hayden (inside the trampoline) was so cute playing with Melanie through the netting

Silly Joseph!




Eric

Perry and I on the merry-go-round. He laughed so hard (he laughs at *everything*, though!)

Jackson!

Merry-go-round fun!

Handsome Josiah...he is eating away my heart :)

Perry....laughing again :)

This is how JJ rode the merry-go-round...I don't know how he kept from throwing up! I got dizzy just sitting up straight on it and going around!

Henry <3

Luke and Brent in the tube

Josiah and Brent

Luke and Maggie




My kindergarten class plus Joseph (in green shirt) and Teacher Wang (in black), the head teacher for the whole school


Mikey

The boys' shoes lined up, ready for their owners to return from running in the sand and jumping on the trampoline!

Sierra got a free ride home via Kennedy :)

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! Thank you for the pictures of LUKE!! I'm loving your stories and pictures! Gosh I want to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! for letting me see him today!!! What a precious doll!!! Amazing that they have a trampoline~ he will be ready to jump on our's when he gets home. Bless you as you love on him each day!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete