Thursday, June 30, 2011

A perfect summer day...

Sara and I were out playing with the Zachry House kids one day when they started climbing into the tricycle. Sara loaded most of the boys in and then I towed it off the grass and pedaled them up and down the driveway for as many runs as I could with the flat tires (it was SO hard to ride!). The kids had a blast, though, and it made for an idyllic, fun summer moment to cherish in my memory.
Sara,  Jerak, Benjamin, and Mikey!
JJ!
Me, Benjamin, Mikey, and Brent

Melanie's turn to drive!
JJ was racing me on his bike and laughing like crazy!

Mikey, Bill, and Brent!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an excellent summer day! I especially love the photo of you, Benjamin, MIkey and Brent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories made they will never forget and know for sure you won't! A beautiful kid focused fun time!!! YAY! LOVE the one of you peddling along with the boys in tow. Maybe a prophesy of your like to come. :) Blessed!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Wish I could be there =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! You look pretty cute friend! Takes some serious muscles to ride a bike with flat tires.

    ReplyDelete