Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Faces!

Today I finished up a unit on "Faces and Feelings" with my Kindergarteners. I'm sorry I ran out of simple emotions to teach them because they were having so much fun with it! We acted out the new faces as we learned them and the class always ended up in a fit of giggles. I took pictures of each one we learned and today we made a feelings book out of all of them. They all laughed so hard at the photos and had a blast covering their pages with stickers and drawings. Here are the seven expressions we learned...now you'll see why I LOVE all of these precious faces! :)




7 comments:

  1. That is a really cute idea!!! I love how some of them couldn't help but smile for all of them, haha! They are so cute!!! I bet they love the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those faces!!! Especially JJ's (of course!), and Kennedy too is so sweet. It looks like you have some big goofs in your class! =)
    So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish there was some way you could print each of their faces and make them a faces book. Adorable!!! Love every group!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I did, Sharon A.! I printed out all their photos and then they glued them on construction paper, decorated them with stickers, and had their very own book of feelings. They loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I love this Annie! :) What awesome faces! I can tell they were all probably really giggly trying to make their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! How adorable that even in the "scared" and "sad" there are smiles!

    ReplyDelete