Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Preschool!

For the last few weeks I've gotten the privilege of teaching a preschool class on top of my usual Kindergarten and Wendy/Grady/Stacey class responsibilities. Due to their short attention spans, class is only a half-hour and is filled mainly with singing and coloring through the ABCs! These kids are so much fun and I'm so glad I get so spend some extra time with them every day! Thanks to Sara for snapping these pictures!

Lexi...love her smile!

April

Robert

Will helping Robert to color

Benjamin hiding behind his frog!

Mariah

Lexi

"Oh no! Which paper's mine?"

Lucas

Lucas always finished his coloring page first so he uses his extra time to come snuggle with me!

Mariah...so proud of her work! She is great at coloring!

Connor, Cody, and Mikey are also in this class but somehow didn't end up in these pictures!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO sweet! I know it fills your heart full to see these kids coming! I know they love every minute too! Precious faces!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete