If you're like my family, you all have probably already noticed from the number of pictures I've posted that I am completely in love with little Heather from Samaritan's House. L0rd willing and finances permitting, I hope to sponsor her and Zechariah once my Perry boy is adopted later this year. Heather reminds me so much of little Niu Niu (if you haven't heard of her, you must not have spent much time with me! She was my sponsor girl at the time of our 2009 visit to Ch1na and still holds a major chunk of my heart!). Like Niu Niu, Heather has a heart condition, chubby cheeks, and a hilarious little laugh. Heather is much shyer, though, and seems to forget from one day to the next that I'm okay and that we have fun together! She takes awhile to warm up to people, which makes it all the sweeter when she finally takes your hand (completely out of the blue) and wants a hug. We love walking around Samaritan's House and looking through all the windows at the cars, buildings, animals, and busy-ness outside. She is one precious peanut for sure!

 |
| No she's not crying...this is what her face looks like when she laughs really hard! |
 |
| Playing with her monkey... |
 |
| Love this face! |
 |
| Baby, I love you! <3 |
These are really cute pictures! What a sweet girl! When I was visiting with William back in May I was showing him some of the pictures of his buddies and the one he made the most emotion with was a picture of Heather! I don't know what he was saying (I guess her chinese name) but it was the sweetest thing. He would just stare at her picture and smile. I guess they really had a strong bond when they were together. It would be amazing for them to meet again! You never know. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is dear-
ReplyDeleteand so are you!
Have been praying for you every day.
Reading about your trip (thank you for the postings)-
being blessed, challenged, saddened, encouraged....
Thankful for you-
and the work God is doing through you this summer. It is blessing many people, my friend :)
Can't wait to hear more in person when you return-
Cute pictures and cute sock monkey! =) Sweet thing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet baby!!! I can see why you are smitten! Praying for her!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!