Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just a Note...

Blogging may be sparse the next several days as I cram all the fun and kid-time in I can before leaving this beautiful country and these incredible little people on Tuesday. We'll be heading to the Beijing Zoo with 15 of the kids tomorrow...a great last day. I'll be sure to continue documenting my time here after I return home! Looking forward to hugging many of you in person again and sharing more of my stories and photos soon!

Also wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all of your encouraging comments and the support and pr*yers behind them. Blogger hasn't let me post comments lately, but I am reading and being blessed by the sweet notes you leave here more than you all know. G0d has ministered so much of His love and grace to me through all of you!!

Talk to you again once I'm state-side!

1 comment:

  1. I knew it had to come to an end but didn't want to think about it. If I feel this way about you leaving, I know how you must feel. I am praying for you SO much!!! PLEASE kiss my baby before you leave and whisper mama loves him. I cry as I write those words but know in my heart he is great and will be fine until we get there in Nov. You will never know what you have done for us these last two months but one day when you are a mama~ you will!!! God bless you and keep, make His face to shine upon you and give you grace!!! I love you sister in Christ and you will always be in my heart! I sO hope to meet you in person one day and hug you so tight!!!
    Blessings and love!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete