Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Take One

Since sights are always better with sounds to accompany them, here are a few videos from my time at Shepherd's Field this summer. I hope they transport you to that place in a way pictures alone can't and give you a feel for just how wonderful and precious it is to be there...wish I could somehow incorporate the smells of sweaty little black heads of hair and lunch-stained faces and the feel of little hands in yours and a lapful of snugglers, but this will have to do. Though you really should try to book the next available flight to Beijing and go experience it all for yourself... :)

~Tickle Time with Perry (who today becomes Will...his family is enroute to China as I type!)












~Cody "The Rocker" Practices for Children's Day :)












 ~"My G0d is So Great" by JJ


~Luke and Shane share some giggles


~Lunch across the street with my Kindergarteners

No comments:

Post a Comment