Saturday, May 28, 2011

Leaving tomorrow!!!


Less than 24 hours now until I'm on my way...the surreal-ness is finally starting to wear off in the face of the reality around me...packing and weighing my suitcases (and re-weighing and re-packing and weighing again...stupid baggage weight limits! They kill me every time!), printing my boarding pass, laying out my travel clothes, and downloading last-minute additions to my mp3 player for the looooooong flight. I'm *really*actually*truly*finally* going!!!

Next time you hear from me it will be from my beautiful "heart land" of Ch1na. I can't wait to upload my first batch of photos for you (provided the internet is working!). Thank you again so much for all of your prayers as I leave....I am feeling them! You are such precious people and I am so blessed to have you following along on this journey.

Zài jiàn for now!!

2 comments:

  1. Prayers and love to you Annie! Looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray this awesome opportunity begins without a single hitch and that the Lord uses you mightily and confirms the fruit of your hands everywhere you turn.
    I'm very proud of you!
    Mrs. Dorr

    ReplyDelete